Wednesday 21 May 2008

Multi-Tasking Rules!

Now... I'm not going to tell anyone what exactly I've been up to because that *would* be telling!! But a friend very recently asked how I've managed to prepare some new releases while I'm doing all the *other* things I've been doing lately! Well it's easy! I can multi-task!! As a matter of fact, I probably work better when I dip in and out of different things because I get to approach things with a fresh mind time and time again ;)

Anyway I'm only preparing this post to save my bacon.. I promised.. so here it is!!

I have just been taking some pictures of new releases, so..... hot off the press... here they are!! These two are called Jenni & Jolie, they will be in the store by the end of the day! (Darn there goes another promise!)

Oh... did I forget to say... NEW LOGO... so I want some comments because that is something ELSE I've been upto... and it took me Hooooooooooouuuuuuurs!!

In my multi-tasking frame of mind I'll leave you with something a little fun that totally fits in with this post!!!! Enjoy!

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me NOW!

It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how!

I can hold up the cup, and the milk and the cake!

I can hold up these books! and the fish on a rake!

I can hold the toy ship and a little toy man!

and look! with my tail..

I can hold a red fan!

I can fan with the fan, as I hop on the ball!

But that's not all. Oh NO. That's not all....

disclaimer: I did not write and do not have any claim to the
above extract!

No comments: