Monday 21 July 2008

Did you miss me? I have information that could change your life forever!

Has it really been a month since my last post? No, that has to be a mistake.... where does time go? OK watch out for a few posts this week because I have some new releases and some more Linden Bears!!!!

Back to the reason for this post! I have just heard about a superbly rewarding contest that is happening inworld this week. Shep Korvin of Lucky Designs (inventor of the 'Original Lucky Chair') is offering you a chance to get your face on his latest world dominating product... You could be FAMOUS, this is not like a 'Face of XYZ Inc' contest, this is BIGGER! In addition to some juicy L$, you could win the chance to have your face in not just one, but hundreds of stores, malls, clubs and other miscellaneous venues throughout Second Life. For full details see *this* post on Shep Korvin's blog.

The closing date is 'probably' 25th July 2008.... so Hurrrrrrrrrrry!!

No comments: