Tuesday 23 December 2008

Feeling a little 'moved'

After almost 12 months in a location I love I have to report that I have moved :/ ok, I should rephrase that.... I have been moved! So let's go back a little....

I wake up one day in a location where I'm very happy, traffic is steady, business is good and most importantly everyone seems to know where to find me..... the next day I wake up to find a message from my 'un-named' land management company. They are giving me the good news that they are going to renovate my sim! yippeeeee!! Oh no, what's that next bit? "we need to relocate you" WHAT? that's not good, I'm really busy and can't spare time to relocate......

Let's cut the story short.... I had no choice so I have moved to a new beach location in Aerynth. If you have tried to visit Plush Rho recently you probably got a 'this region does not exist' message because they have moved, renovated and renamed it. Be sure to visit my new location where I have a 'Lucky Advent' calender & a collection of 'Lucky Presents' under my 'Lucky Christmas Tree'!!

No comments: