Tuesday 23 December 2008

LapGirl 2009 Collection ON SALE NOW

When I first arrived in SL almost 2 years ago I stumbled upon a gorgeous lingerie store, browsed a few times then went head first into my first ever SL purchase. The store in question was LapGirl Boutique and I have been a fan ever since! I was completely unaware who owned the store and made such fabulous goodies because as a newbie I hadn't really got the hang of things yet. I clicked on the 'mailing list' sign because I've always been a sucker for subscriptions. I visited occassionally but over that time I started my own business and tended to spend most of my time wearing things that I made myself, so purchased less and less of anything (clothing & accessories) anywhere.... good excuse for being tight with my L$!!! Then one day I received a mailing from that magic mailing list and it suddenly dawned on me that LapGirl was owned by someone I was a huge fan of... Shep Korvin!!

Now, we all know Shep for inventing the fantastic 'original' Lucky Chair... that's because when Lucky Designs took off LapGirl took a backseat and despite the massive following he had as a 'playboy fashion designer' he threw all his time into the new business. The great news is that he has just released a new collection for 2009, and I was lucky enough to model some of the new lingerie.... how amazing is that? I get to model in the store where I made my very first SL purchase!!
Anyway, be sure to drop in at LapGirl in the November region to check out and buy the new stuff.... sample pics below.... enjoy :)




No comments: