Monday 17 March 2008

Fashion from VR Designs - Spring 2008

Finally, the news everybody has been waiting for :)

The models are employed and the date is set! VR Designs mania is set to sweep around the world and cause hysteria. Life for me will never be the same again! I'm quite used to having sexy male undergarments thrown at me, but will I ever be able to move for paparazzi photographers snapping away at my every movement! I'll need to be careful who I mix with now because although I will cope with the media exposure, others may feel uneasy about it!

*giggles*

OK "/me comes back down to (virtual) earth" the parade is going to be on Saturday 5th April at 1pm (Second Life® virtual world time of course!). Most of the outfits (almost all) are going to be brand new & unreleased. Do you want to be the first to wear one? I will be setting up 16 bidboxes alongside the catwalk (figure and location correct at time of release) to start and end during the event. At the end of the parade all outfits will be going on general sale with many colour options planned.

The event is listed in the search database, set a notification, but don't trust it to work GRrrrrrrr to be more sure, join my group ~ VR Designs ~ (include the ~ in search or select and join from my profile) as I will be sending out notices and Group IMs as a reminder.... if they work on that day! We all love the Second Life® virtual world!!! Keep popping in here because there *might* be some very sneaky 'sneak previews' over the next couple of weeks!!

** a little message for my regular stalkers.... you *might* catch me wandering around wearing (test driving) some of the new outfits between now and Saturday 5th so pay close attention :))

No comments: