Friday 28 March 2008

Trademarks & Political Correctness

I have been making changes to old posts as would certainly have been noticed by my regular stalkers. Now why oh why would I waste so much of my valuable time? Here is the short, straight forward story!

Linden Lab® have released the 'Second Life® brand centre' and issued guidelines on the legal & acceptable use of all terms that may be related to the Second Life® virtual world. It does not matter that the only people interested in reading my ramblings are Second Life® residents and are part of the same SL™ community as I am, therefore knowing that I do not own or in any way claim to own the Second Life® virtual world or any of the 'tag words' associated with it. Now what happened to Your World. Your Imagination.™ (tagline owned in whole by Linden Lab®, the creators and owners of the Second Life® virtual world).

I apologise if I have missed any registered trademark during my editing, this does not constitute me expressing any ownership or rights to them.

Thank you for reading

Second Life and LindeX are trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you had a Second Life® trademark reference there without 2 adjoining generic verbs ;)

VictoriaRose Daniels said...

Oh dear :/

Anyone know a good lawyer just in case?

When are you editing your blog then? I'll be sure to proof-read that ;)