Friday 7 March 2008

You can stick your teleports up your.........

So I'm happily minding my own business - I do that a lot! - and I need to teleport to another sim to help someone out.... I don't have to, but I'm a good sort and I like to be there for others if they have a problem. Good old community spirit!


I help a stranger in need and return to my 'home' location - currently my parade skybox; because that is where I am spending most of my time!

What the hell? I'm bald, what's that sticking out of my ass?? Oh no, return of the 'stick it up yer ass' teleport bug. Let's take a closer look at what I have collected up my ass today :

  • One High Heel Shoe
  • My Hair
  • Two VR Designs Lovey Dovey Earrings
  • My Engagement Ring
  • My AO
  • A Crystal Gadgets Radar
  • A Facial FX HUD
  • My Xcite HUD
  • A Flight Assisting Nipple Ring
  • My 'Be Happy' Add-On

Clearly I have a very big ass to fit that lot in!!! Time for a reboot I think!

We Luv the Second Life® virtual world!

No comments: